Wednesday, May 29, 2024

No More Tossing and Turning: Thunderous Rain on Stale Tin





In the heart of a restless night, sleep eluded me once again. The stillness of the room only amplified the chaos in my mind, each thought a relentless tide crashing against the shores of my sanity. The bed, though familiar, felt foreign, its embrace a cage rather than a sanctuary. I tossed, turned, and sighed, seeking solace in the darkness but finding none.


As the rain intensified, the tin roof became an orchestra, playing a melody that drowned out my worries. Each drop was a note, each thunderclap a crescendo. The noise, far from being a disturbance, was a balm to my weary soul. It spoke of the earth's timeless dance with the sky, a reminder of cycles greater than my sleepless nights.

No more tossing, no more turning. The rain's embrace was firm yet gentle, a steady heartbeat that soothed my frayed nerves. The stale tin roof, weathered and worn, became a canvas for the rain's art, each splash a brushstroke in a masterpiece of sound. And as I lay there, listening to the thunderous rain, sleep finally found me, carried on the wings of nature's nocturnal serenade.

0 komentar: